Havri

Oct 28, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I am encountering an issue with creating a subdomain. The error from the cPanel interface is:

<<The system experienced a problem during the creation of the “blog” subdomain.>>

In the cPanel error log I see:

[2015-10-26 21:25:53 +0200] warn [SubDomain::addsubdomain] Encountered error in SubDomain::addsubdomain: The domain â<80><9c>blog.domain.comâ<80><9d> already exists in the userdata.

Can anybody point me in the right direction to get this issue solved?

Thank you.

Aaron Hatton

Jun 19, 2012
London, United Kingdom
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I am encountering an issue with creating a subdomain. The error from the cPanel interface is:

<<The system experienced a problem during the creation of the “blog” subdomain.>>

In the cPanel error log I see:

[2015-10-26 21:25:53 +0200] warn [SubDomain::addsubdomain] Encountered error in SubDomain::addsubdomain: The domain â<80><9c>blog.domain.comâ<80><9d> already exists in the userdata.

Can anybody point me in the right direction to get this issue solved?

Thank you.
Check to see if this subdomain already exists, otherwise try deleting the account and re-creating? restoring databases and homedrives from a backup

Havri

Oct 28, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

It looks like I was looking in the wrong place. The blog.domain.com was also created as a parked domain in cPanel, hence the "The domain blog.domain.com already exists in the userdata." error. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

I am happy to see you were able to resolve the issue. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.