Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Can't locate DBD/Pg.pm in @INC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoneyScrotum, Nov 6, 2012.

1. MoneyScrotum

MoneyScrotum Registered

Around about the time of the recent Release update (approx. a week or so ago) I have been receiving the following error daily:

I've tried re-installing various related modules, which hasn't solved the issue, and I've also tried installing DBD::Pg module manually, yet I get an error stating that it cannot find the INCLUDE location... relevant part below:

I've tried re-installing Postgress and the Postgress Perl driver from the Install an RPM section of WHM which made no difference.

I believe this is merely an issue with the include path... BUT... what concerns me is that I had not touched any Perl or Postgress modules at all prior to this occurring. In fact I have never even used Postgress on this particular server. The only thing that has changed at all is the recent automatic update of cPanel/WHM.

Questions:
    - Why has this happened?
    - How do I fix it?
    - Should I be concerned about something malicious?

Thanks in advance.