The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't locate HTTP/Tiny/UA/Response.pm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flashweb, May 13, 2017.

1. flashweb

flashweb Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    When i login to WHM,. i get error

Code:
    Can't locate HTTP/Tiny/UA/Response.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/overload/__File__GlobMapper /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/overload/__Digest /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/x86_64-linux-64int /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/5.14.4/x86_64-linux-64int /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/5.14.4 /opt/cpanel/perl5/514/site_lib/x86_64-linux-64int /opt/cpanel/perl5/514/site_lib) at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/parent.pm line 20.

[​IMG]

I tried running

Code:
    /scripts/upcp --force

Changed WHM version from stable to release, run upcp --force again. Still WHM shows the error on login.

How i fix this issue ?

#1 flashweb, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. cPanelJasonT

cPanelJasonT Level 2 Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,
    In previous cases where this error was seen, this command installed the Try::Tiny module that was a necessary prerequisite for this module:
    Code:
    cpan -i Try::Tiny worked

After that, you can install the missing module in the error message with this command:
    Code:
    /scripts/perlinstaller HTTP::Tiny::UA::Response
    If that doesn't work, I'd recommend creating a ticket at tickets.cpanel.net , then reporting the ticket number back here for reference.