Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Can't locate MIME/Parser.pm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fabianobazilio, Feb 1, 2005.

1. fabianobazilio

fabianobazilio Registered

Good day, I am new with cpanel and I am with this problem alguem could help me. Here this the error message

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/naloxig/public_html/helpdesk/cgi-bin/include/email.cgi
    generated by suporte@nalox.com.br ------

Can't locate MIME/Parser.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/naloxig/public_html/cgi-bin/include/mods /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /home/naloxig/public_html/helpdesk/cgi-bin/include/email.cgi line 40.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/naloxig/public_html/helpdesk/cgi-bin/include/email.cgi line 40.

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

/scripts/perlinstaller MIME::Parser

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. fabianobazilio

fabianobazilio Registered

mimi/parser

This was the first thing that I made, and naum decided, sera that I have that to reinicar the servico or to reinicar schemes it. It forgives the English but and that I am of Brazil

4. RoboCop777

RoboCop777 Member

Thanks buddy, need that :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...