The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant save or publish

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PHFM, Aug 19, 2013.

1. PHFM

PHFM Member

G'day from Oz,
    I havent been here for about 3 years and I am back again due to a problem with cPanel and our web site.
    I have been doing maintainance on our web site,and I am able to save it to publish,BUT when I go to publish the work done the system down publish.Has cPanel been down or is it my end.
    Assistance will be appreciated.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Can you provide a few more details please? Are you editing/publishing your site via the cPanel File Manager, or some other software?

3. PHFM

PHFM Member

I am editing /publishing thru RV sitebuilder which is part of cPanel

4. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Thank you for the added details. RV Sitebuilder is not supported by cPanel. You might want to contact your Hosting Provider about this, or get in touch with RV Sitebuilder directly.

GL!

5. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    RVSiteBuilder is actually not part of cPanel. It is developed by a completely separate company, RV Global Soft Co., Ltd., that has no affiliation with cPanel. That company is responsible for maintaining and supporting RVSiteBuilder, and their support contact information is available on their site:

Website Builder for cPanel Hosting Provider - Perfect online sitebuilder - RVSiteBuilder :: Home

If you are the server administrator, you should contact them for assistance. If you have a hosting account with a host that uses cPanel, but you are not the actual server administrator, you will likely need to contact your hosting provider for help. They can then contact RVSiteBuilder's developer for further assistance if necessary.