The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't send mail after upgrade to 9.40

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by onaweb, Jul 16, 2004.

1. onaweb

onaweb Well-Known Member

I am starting a new post because I am not sure if this is related to the not sending e-mail problems that others are having.

Last month, after upgrading to cpanel 9.40, I have had 2 clients call me with problems sending e-mail. It seems that after they added a new account, they are unable to send mail. They can receive it but not send it. This is not a port 25 issue! Both of them happened instantly after they logged in to cpanel and created a new mail account for a new employee. At the first call, I didn't think anything of it, but today I had another call from a different client that said that it seemed that almost instantly after adding the new e-mail account, they were getting complaints from employees not being able to send e-mail. After the second call, I think it is too much of a coinsidence to not be a bug of some kind. HAs anyone else experienced this problem. My isp blocks port 25 so I can't test it out.

Thanks,
    Andy

2. ayousef

ayousef Registered

Well as for me, i stopped being able to receive/send mail for some reason :S ...