The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't unsuspend accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stalepez, Feb 14, 2008.

1. stalepez

stalepez Registered

Jul 19, 2005
    I have a reseller with approximately 35 accounts, and almost all of them are coming up as suspended. When I go in to unsuspend all their accounts, it goes through the motions, sends me a notify email, and tells me it's complete. The emails all look fine, everything looks fine from the outside, except that when I go back to view that reseller's accounts, they're all suspended again.

I have just checked and noticed that this is the case for a couple of other resellers as well. The suspended domain count has now gone over 50 and i have a lot of very angry people looking for blood. In the meantime, I have moved their web sites and email to a non-cpanel server just to keep things moving, but I do NOT like the thought of having to give up this month's revenues for a group of sites because cpanel can't seem to handle keeping accounts active.

Anyone got any ideas here?? This is just insane. Sorry for the angry-toned post, but my phone hasn't stopped ringing and my email is out of control.

2. cPanelNick

cPanelNick Administrator
    Staff Member

Mar 9, 2015
    cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider