The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't view inodes in paper lantern theme ?

Discussion in 'CloudLinux' started by budway, May 13, 2017.

1. budway

budway Well-Known Member

I'm using CLOUDLINUX 6.9 x86_64 standard – dns9 cPanel & WHM 64.0 (build 20).

Can't view inode usage under the "File" category.
    The tweak setting have inode enable.

I can view "File usage" on the main page but that's it, I can't view/find where the inodes details are, I search other host's and they got a inodes option under "File" to view the inodes, but I can't view that on my side.

Any one else with this problem?

2. cPanelJasonT

cPanelJasonT Level 2 Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,
    Thank you for reporting this. I was able to replicate this behavior on Centos and Cloudlinux environments. When it is fixed, you will see case number CPANEL-13175 marked as fixed in the cPanel changelog at Change Logs - Change Logs - cPanel Documentation In the meantime, you can still see inode usage from the command line, using the command 'du -i'

Infopro likes this.
  3. tecsys

tecsys Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The same behavior is seen on CloudLinux release 7.3 (Yury Malyshev) . Any ETA on the fix ?

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

The "Display File Usage information in the cPanel stats bar (inode count)" option under the "Display" tab in "WHM >> Tweak Settings" enables "File Usage" under the "Statistics" menu in the cPanel UI. EX:

File Usage 100 / ∞

This is the extent of what this feature offers in cPanel. CloudLinux offers additional functionality to show inode usage. To enable this functionality, ensure “Show end-user inodes usage” option is enabled in "WHM > CloudLinux LVE Manager > Options".

Thank you.

Patrick Heinz likes this.