Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Can't view inodes in paper lantern theme ?

Discussion in 'CloudLinux' started by budway, May 13, 2017.

1. budway

budway Well-Known Member

I'm using CLOUDLINUX 6.9 x86_64 standard – dns9 cPanel & WHM 64.0 (build 20).

Can't view inode usage under the "File" category.
    The tweak setting have inode enable.

I can view "File usage" on the main page but that's it, I can't view/find where the inodes details are, I search other host's and they got a inodes option under "File" to view the inodes, but I can't view that on my side.

Any one else with this problem?

2. cPanelJasonT

cPanelJasonT Level 2 Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,
    Thank you for reporting this. I was able to replicate this behavior on Centos and Cloudlinux environments. When it is fixed, you will see case number CPANEL-13175 marked as fixed in the cPanel changelog at Change Logs - Change Logs - cPanel Documentation In the meantime, you can still see inode usage from the command line, using the command 'du -i'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Infopro likes this.
  3. tecsys

tecsys Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The same behavior is seen on CloudLinux release 7.3 (Yury Malyshev) . Any ETA on the fix ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

The "Display File Usage information in the cPanel stats bar (inode count)" option under the "Display" tab in "WHM >> Tweak Settings" enables "File Usage" under the "Statistics" menu in the cPanel UI. EX:

File Usage 100 / ∞

This is the extent of what this feature offers in cPanel. CloudLinux offers additional functionality to show inode usage. To enable this functionality, ensure “Show end-user inodes usage” option is enabled in "WHM > CloudLinux LVE Manager > Options".

Thank you.

Patrick Heinz likes this.
  5. budway

budway Well-Known Member

Hi,

Has this been fixed yeat, searched for that number in the changelog and showed up nothing.

Thanks

6. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @budway,

The case Jason referenced earlier was not considered a bug. It's working by-design per my earlier post: