[Case 47947] Can't create SSH Keys on cPanel User

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
While this case is set to be backmerged, it hasn't been at this time. It has been released into 11.29.0.11 at this point. You can see the changelog for cases integrated into cPanel at Change Logs and you can determine your existing version by running the following command:

Code:
cat /usr/local/cpanel/version
You can see the most current versions for each tier at the following:

Downloads - cPanel Inc.

YCSrmiller

Registered
May 17, 2011
This isn't quite fixed, at least for me. I've tried manually patching the file as shown and updating to the -CURRENT build and while the key IS saved, I am still shown an error and the cPanel interface does not show the key as available to authorize. Can anyone confirm this?

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
This isn't quite fixed, at least for me. I've tried manually patching the file as shown and updating to the -CURRENT build and while the key IS saved, I am still shown an error and the cPanel interface does not show the key as available to authorize. Can anyone confirm this?
I do see the resolution for case number 47947 is included in the build of cPanel you are using (cPanel 11.30.0.16). Could you open a support ticket for this issue so we may check further?

Submit A Ticket

Once you open the ticket, please let us know the ticket number.

Thank you.