[Case 83461] MailMan 404 Error when Managing List

NW-Dan

Member
Mar 16, 2013
5
0
1
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I've googled for this answer and searched but can't find much. I've just enabled this in my WHM and added a list, but am receiving a 404 after I click manage. I've tried adding the mail. prefix but that didn't help. Any other suggestions?

I've disabled and reenabled, the only thing I didn't try was reinstalling via command line. I'd like to see if anyone else found a fix for this before I do that.
 

NW-Dan

Member
Mar 16, 2013
5
0
1
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It does. The actual account itself is on a dedicated IP, but when the mailmail link is clicked its looking for it through the hostname. I use cpanel dnsonly if it makes a distance.
 

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
47,913
2,202
363
Does the hostname also resolve to the IP address of the server? If so, try running the following command:

Code:
/scripts/fixmailman
Thank you.
 

cinusik

Active Member
Jul 31, 2003
38
1
158
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have exactly the same problem on multiple servers running 11.40.0.26. Some of them are CentOS some CloudLinux so it is not related to any specific linux distribution.
There is 404 error or "can't open page" error every time I click Manage next to mailing list.
Already tried upcp --force, /scripts/fixmailman and also reinstalled mailman but without any success.
Opened ticket - id 4407575
 

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
47,913
2,202
363
I have exactly the same problem on multiple servers running 11.40.0.26. Some of them are CentOS some CloudLinux so it is not related to any specific linux distribution.
There is 404 error or "can't open page" error every time I click Manage next to mailing list.
Already tried upcp --force, /scripts/fixmailman and also reinstalled mailman but without any success.
Opened ticket - id 4407575
Internal case 83461 is open to address the issue where links in the mailman management interface fail to function correctly when using the .pl tld. The current workaround is to add a trailing "/" to the end of the URL. There is currently no time frame available for when a resolution will be implemented.

Thank you.