The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catchall Email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by wolverana, Aug 9, 2015.

1. wolverana

wolverana Member

Hello,

I am not sure the question is right, but here goes. I just setup a few accounts on my new hosting server and one of them needs emails setup with one account that forwards all emails from one domain to another domain hosted on my server. The problem is that it allows me to send all emails from the one domain to the other, but doesn't tell me where they are being sent to.

When I go to the domain that will be receiving all the mails from the other, there is no "default" email setup anywhere. No icon for it, no text anywhere in cpanel at all for setting one up. I know there used to be because I used to change it, but there's nothing here now so I'm not sure where this email is going to go.

If it goes to the only email address that is setup that's perfect, but there's nothing anywhere to tell me that and all the documentation talks about setting up a default email address, but none of the options are there to do this. Any pointers for me here would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Could you elaborate on the specific forwarding option that you enabled?

Thank you.