The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Certain account cPanels missing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sdf14qw3asd1299, Dec 29, 2005.

1. sdf14qw3asd1299

sdf14qw3asd1299 Registered

I have five accounts in WHM - when i click the cpanel image icon in "List Accounts" to open an account's cPanel it will not work with two of the accounts (I get the same problem when i try the address www.domain.com/cpanel or www.domain.com:2082 with these same accounts). The other three accounts work fine and i can view their respective cPanels. I looked in httpd.conf and all i could see that might point to the problem was the ScriptAlias directive being defined before the virtual hosts in question. I moved this block of directives to the end of the file but this hasn't helped. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

2. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

I have noticed this sometimes happens if you are using a tab browser like FireFox or Mozilla Suit or even Opera. It happens if you have more than one of those accounts open in tabs then try and open another in another tab.

Try closing all the tabs except the WHM tab and then try again. If it still does it close the failed tabs again and clear your browser cache and try again. For me all of these fixes have worked at one time or another. Not sure of the cause behind it as it is intermittent.
    HTH

:)

#2 Izzee, Dec 29, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  3. sdf14qw3asd1299

I was just looking at the "List Accounts" page and noticed the two accounts in question are using residual cPanel themes. Problem solved! Thanks for your advice.

4. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

Good news that :)

What are the residual cPanel themes :confused:

5. sdf14qw3asd1299

I transferred these accounts from another server - the themes they were using aren't installed on the new server. Non-existent is probably a better term for it ;)

6. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. Now I understand. Good find. :D

However my intermittent problems are not related so I am still at a loss with this issue but am convinced it is browser related in my case. :(