Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

"Change a User or Database Password" shows deleted DBs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaveT, Mar 9, 2005.

1. DaveT

DaveT Active Member

Hi,

In WHM I've noticed that "Change a User or Database Password" in the MySQL section is showing a whole bunch of databases that were deleted a while ago.

I'm currently running WHM 10.0.0 cPanel 10.0.0-R146.

I've checked MySQL using phpMyAdmin and those listed databases are definately no longer in MySQL. I also checked the user permissions to ensure there were none left orphaned from the deleted databases. cPanel doesn't show these deleted databases.

I can only assume that the information used to build this list is stored flat-file somewhere and is not pulled from MySQL each time you go to this page. If someone could point me in the direction of this config file I'd be grateful :)

Alternatively, if a few others are having this issue then it's probably worth raising a formal bug report.

Thanks,
    Dave.

2. bking

bking Well-Known Member

Never noticed till now..
    Yes I can confirm I am seeing the same thing.

3. RAIS2

RAIS2 Well-Known Member

I see the same. This lists old dbs of all current users, and even deleted accounts no longer on the server. Perhaps this is a bug.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...