cPanel 84.0 (Build 21)

FifthHorseman93

Registered
Feb 3, 2020
Missouri
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey guys,

I do a lot of work in the cPanel code editor, and I have to open the preferences menu and change the color scheme every time I open a file (see picture). Is there a way I can set this "Pastel on Dark" color scheme to a default so I don't have to go through these steps every time?

1580748516034.png

I have the paper_lantern Dark theme set on my home menu (see second picture), but this doesn't affect the File Manager or code editor.

1580748549111.png

Any way I can set a default color scheme in the File Manager and/or code editor? The white light is a bit harsh on the eyes after a while.

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
This doesn't go off of the same theme as Paper Lanter does but, I do very much agree that it would be nice if the change you make in there was persistent. There was another thread about this not too long ago: SOLVED - Does cPanel Offer a dark theme for the code editor

I really think this could benefit from a feature request if you'd be up to making one, you can add them using the link in my signature. If you do end up creating one update this thread

Thanks!

Reactions: FifthHorseman93