The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

change default WHM cpanel theme for new account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hicom, Mar 30, 2004.

1. hicom

hicom Well-Known Member

I've noticed in WHM, when I click on 'new account' it says:
    - Cpanel Theme: x

But I want to change it away from x-skin as default. I already edited the packages, and edit setup menu to bluelagoon.

Nevertheless, everytime me or other WHM users click on 'Create New Account' x-skin is the default theme.

I tried to look for the file /scripts2/wwwacctform but couldn't find it. where can I change the default cpanel theme ?

2. hicom

hicom Well-Known Member

any input on this ?

3. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

If you created packages and specified which theme to use for the package, the theme should change automatically when you select the package you want to use for the new account.

4. hicom

hicom Well-Known Member

Yes, that happens when selecting a package. But the problem occurs when you don't select a package (which most resellers seem to do, they just fill the blanks without selecting a package)

so i was wondering if there is a way to change the default theme on that page

5. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

I don't think it is possible to change the default one because most of the WHM code is built into the main WHM scripts which is not designed to be changeable.

It would be nice though to have the package selection be before the options that get altered by it. That way people are less apt to specify the options, then select a package and have the options change.