The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change does not affect instaltly

Discussion in 'Workarounds and Optimization' started by Pepdeal, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Pepdeal

Pepdeal Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello,

My site is /http://pepdeal.com/. It's a wordpress blog.When I add/remove page or changing anything on the site,it does not show the change instantly.Is there any setting problems on my hosting.

Recently I have transferred the site from another host (which use Cpanel) to the new host(this also use cpanel).But in my previous host,there was no such problems and all changes affect instantly.

Plz help.

Thanks

2. MrL22

MrL22 Active Member

Are you using any caching plugins on wordpress or is your browser caching the pages? Be careful what "Wordpress speedup" plugins you use...

3. Pepdeal

Pepdeal Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    do u suggest any plugin to remove this.If do,plz mention the name.I cannot understand to what you are referring

Thanks

4. MrL22

MrL22 Active Member

When it comes to wordpress, people tend to go mad on installing plugins without reading exactly what they do/change.

Personally, I would speak to your host and ask if they cache pages, they may do this to save cpu and ram.

Caching is when a page is rendered and saved for future reading, saves the computer rendering it every time a visitor comes to your page.