Change File Manager file upload size?

3clouds

May 28, 2019
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello Guys,

This is my first post. I want to change my cpanel file manager upload size to 1GB. Now it is showing unlimited. I read many posts but no solutions.
Everyone says by using MultiPHP settings. But this is not resolving. My MultiPHP is setup to 200 MB but File Manager is showing unlimited.

Please anyone help me!

Thanks
Pradip

3clouds

May 28, 2019
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello infopro,

Thank you for your reply. Actually I don't know much about this. I was a reseller and setting a new server. My previous reseller has upload quota 1.95 GB in File Manager. And 250 MB for MySQL. I want to setup the same. But the uploads from file manager is showing Unlimited.

Although my clients has unlimited quota for their cpanel. But need to setup upload limits to 1.5 GB.

Thanks

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Actually I don't know much about this.
Me either. o_O

My previous reseller has upload quota 1.95 GB in File Manager. And 250 MB for MySQL.
How about this?
WebHost Manager »Server Configuration »Tweak Settings, System tab:

Max HTTP submission size (Minimum: 1; Maximum: 10,240)
The maximum file size allowed for upload. This setting applies to all uploads and form submissions in all web interfaces throughout cPanel and WHM.
Document on this setting:
Tweak Settings - Version 78 Documentation - cPanel Documentation

Max HTTP submission size
This setting allows you to specify the maximum file size, in Megabytes, that a user can upload to your server. This setting applies to all uploads and form submissions in cPanel & WHM, which includes Webmail, cPanel's File Manager interface (cPanel >> Home >> Files >> File Manager), and phpMyAdmin.

Enter a value between 1 and 10240. This setting defaults to Unlimited.
HTH!

Reactions: 3clouds