Change Style For All Accounts

PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
I have all users on Paper Lantern but across my 30-50 users they have several different styles. How do I make a mass change for all users to be on a new style?

24x7server

Apr 17, 2013
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hi,

You can disable the change style feature from the feature list, so no cPanel account will be able to use it and then they will be forced to use only Paper Lantern...

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have all users on Paper Lantern but across my 30-50 users they have several different styles. How do I make a mass change for all users to be on a new style?
Hi PCZero,

It looks like the only way to make a mass change is via the command line. The script /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/modify_accounts will allow you to change the style of your users. Here is an example for all users:

Code:
/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/modify_accounts --all-users --theme=paper_lantern --style=basic
[code]

Running the script with --help will show all options for the script.

Once you make that change you likely want to remove the change style privilege that 24x7server mentioned.

Reactions: dstana

PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
24x7 thanks but that is not relvant to the question asked.

Kenneth much appreciated. I was not aware of the style parameter on that script. That will do exactly what I am looking for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S User Experience 1