Change transporter remote location order for WHM Backup Tool?

fullmental

Registered
Dec 15, 2019
Florida
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
How do you select the order in which to send backup files to remote locations within the WHM backup/transporter tool? Currently I have two locations configured, one via Backblaze B2 and one via SFTP to a remotely hosted storage server owned by myself. I would like to make sure any backups get to the server before uploading to B2, because it is our primary backup and sometimes we need to pull recent data from this server to test proposed changes. It'd be great if I didn't have to wait ages for B2 to struggle along backing up 20-30GB for several hours, if I need to take a fresh update off cycle.

I'd rather not have to manually disable the B2 backup, because I still want that to take place. It's just lower priority.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
There's no way to implement a priority over backup destinations - I looked through the feature requests for this and came up with nothing of note for this specific request. As such, I'd implore you to to create feature request by using the link in my signature. Please update this thread with the link so others can view and vote for it once complete.

Thanks!