Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change URL of "Home" & "Logout"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XinXang, Jan 27, 2005.

1. XinXang

XinXang Member

Hallo,

I want to change the URL parameters of my cPanel's "Home" and "Logout" buttons.

Where do I go to do this?

The problem I'm having is I've created a site using Mambo, and I've got my cPanel login going through a "wrapper" within Mambo that keeps it within the framework of the site. Everything works like a charm except for the "Home" & the "Logout" button which make cPanel pop out of its Mambo wrapper - taking over the entire screen and ruining the illusion that my users are remaining contained within my Dinku Hosting world.

You can see what I mean here. click on "My Control Panel" and login:

http://www.dinkuhosting.com

Anyway I have no idea how to alter the scripts for cPanel or where they're even found. User guide not too helpful either. Help appreciated.

2. XinXang

XinXang Member

Maybe this is an easy question for some of your pros. Please just point me to where the scripting code is for cPanel...i'll do the rest.