The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changed something I shouldn't

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by am632, Oct 8, 2008.

1. am632

am632 Registered

Hi, I did something stupid and changed something although I had no idea what I was doing and now the server doesnt work properly, I just get Internal Server error when I try to load a webpage from it.

Right at the bottom of the cpanel I clicked 'Apache Handlers' and created a handler in there with the name 'application/x-httpd-php' and extension '.php5'

I tried clicking the remove cross symbol next to the 'User Defined Apache Handlers' and clicked yes to confirm on the next page but that doesn't seem to remove it. Please can someone help with this.

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't Matter I just deleted everything from the server and now everythings fine

#1 am632, Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  2. linux7802

linux7802 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Solutions

Are you facing the "Internal Server error" problem to access single domain or its server wide for your all hosted domains on your server?

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:

The entires are added to your .htaccess file on the account. Edit that or rename it to see if that helps.