Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

changelog - what happened to 10.8.1-C112

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vissa, Mar 27, 2006.

1. vissa

vissa Well-Known Member

I have my system set to current tree with manual updates. I viewed the entire list of changelog updates at http://changelog.cpanel.net/changelog/ChangeLog.cgi?output=html&showall=1 since (show all) doesn't work properly within my WHM (bug in this release?).

Anyways, why is it that I cannot find 10.8.1-C112 at all in the changelog? I'm pretty sure that was a "current release." Now when I look I see the newest "current release" is 10.5.0 (build 60) - CURRENT Tree .

What is going on here?

Second question: The top right of WHM on my server says "WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.1-C112" Why is there both 10.8.0 and 10.8.1 -- what does that mean exactly?

Thank You.

#1 vissa, Mar 27, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You're looking in the wrong place. The changelog simply shows the universal cPAnel version number. The milestone trees are show at http://layer2.cpanel.net/

There are two versions that you see, one for WHM, one for cPanel (i.e. end-user).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vissa

vissa Well-Known Member

Nifty -- thanks!