The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing hosting providers get cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by Mongezi3, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Mongezi3

Mongezi3 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    I have recently moved my reseller WHM from my old hosting provider to my new, i managed to successfully transfer all my domains to my new WHM reseller except this one domain which was suspended, i tried querying this to my old reseller and they taking me from pillar to post, When i check the domain on the registrar whois it shows that the domain has been transferred to my new WHM, I can login into the said domain Cpanel, how do i manually configure the cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi so that i can be able to redirect the domain correctly? The domain DNS are pointing to my reseller IP

2. server9host

server9host Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

You need to contact to your new hosting provider regarding this. They help you to solve this issue.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

You will not be able to modify the suspended page on the source server if you do not have root access to that server. Updating it's name servers at the registrar will allow you to point the domain name to the new server.

Thank you.