The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing PHP version on sub domains

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Custom-Hosting, Jul 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Custom-Hosting

Custom-Hosting Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hey,

I'm on cPanel 64.0.30 and I'm getting most of my main domains showing to change the PHP version ( Problem with MySQL / vbulletin ) but I'm not getting any subdomains or sites that are on site.com/site.com

I need to revert all sites to a previous version of PHP, I don't know what is happening but even when I change mysql to mysqli in the code which is required now, its not working, the same on a local server using XAMPP, so I need all my sites changed to an older version.. hard to do when they aren't showing up on the site list :)

Any ideas why they aren't showing up so I can change the PHP version?
    I have got it on my main sites, only subdomains and domain/site that I'm working on

Thanks for any help :)

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Do you notice any error messages in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log when browsing to "WHM >> MultiPHP Manager"? Also, have you verified the subdomains are listed on additional pages in the interface (requiring you to click on the "Next" link)?

Thank you.

3. Custom-Hosting

Custom-Hosting Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hey Michael,

Unfortunately these are personal sites on a shared server so I can't access that.

Yeah I have also checked and they just arent listed anywhere that I can see.. Theres a few sites, I need to get into them to stop emails being sent, I have over 20k emails now.. thats not including the huge amount I deleted so this must be a huge problem for the host.

Thanks for the reply :)

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I recommend reporting this issue to your web hosting provider so they can take a closer look to see what's happening.

Thank you.