Custom-Hosting

May 25, 2003
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hey,

I'm on cPanel 64.0.30 and I'm getting most of my main domains showing to change the PHP version ( Problem with MySQL / vbulletin ) but I'm not getting any subdomains or sites that are on site.com/site.com

I need to revert all sites to a previous version of PHP, I don't know what is happening but even when I change mysql to mysqli in the code which is required now, its not working, the same on a local server using XAMPP, so I need all my sites changed to an older version.. hard to do when they aren't showing up on the site list :)

Any ideas why they aren't showing up so I can change the PHP version?
I have got it on my main sites, only subdomains and domain/site that I'm working on

Thanks for any help :)

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

Do you notice any error messages in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log when browsing to "WHM >> MultiPHP Manager"? Also, have you verified the subdomains are listed on additional pages in the interface (requiring you to click on the "Next" link)?

Thank you.

Custom-Hosting

May 25, 2003
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hey Michael,

Unfortunately these are personal sites on a shared server so I can't access that.

Yeah I have also checked and they just arent listed anywhere that I can see.. Theres a few sites, I need to get into them to stop emails being sent, I have over 20k emails now.. thats not including the huge amount I deleted so this must be a huge problem for the host.

Thanks for the reply :)

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

I recommend reporting this issue to your web hosting provider so they can take a closer look to see what's happening.

Thank you.