Jorge

Feb 19, 2003
I have a server where the plan names are something like "plan I" (with the space) therefore, when I do a change on the plan, it doesn't update the accounts using it.

There's any way to change the plan name and make it reflect to the users using it other than create a new plan and move the users to that plan?

Thanks in advance

pkuk

Nov 16, 2002
I don't think it updates accounts which are already created, only those you will create in the future using that plan are affected by the chnages you have made to your plan... The space in the name doesn't seem to make any difference...

Jorge

Feb 19, 2003
Accounts already created using plans with 1 word or without space are updated when you modify a plan (or at least used to), and I'm almost sure that the problem is because the space on the plan name:(

pkuk

Nov 16, 2002
I'll try it on an account that was created with a plan that's only 1 word & get back to you shortly...

Jorge

Feb 19, 2003
I just tried in another server, and it update the accounts if the plan name have only 1 word :(

pkuk

Nov 16, 2002
So does mine, looks like I'm gonna have to create some new plans and chage over a load of accounts...