The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing plan name

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jorge, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

I have a server where the plan names are something like "plan I" (with the space) therefore, when I do a change on the plan, it doesn't update the accounts using it.

There's any way to change the plan name and make it reflect to the users using it other than create a new plan and move the users to that plan?

Thanks in advance

2. pkuk

pkuk Well-Known Member

I don't think it updates accounts which are already created, only those you will create in the future using that plan are affected by the chnages you have made to your plan... The space in the name doesn't seem to make any difference...

3. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

Accounts already created using plans with 1 word or without space are updated when you modify a plan (or at least used to), and I'm almost sure that the problem is because the space on the plan name:(

4. pkuk

pkuk Well-Known Member

I'll try it on an account that was created with a plan that's only 1 word & get back to you shortly...

5. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

I just tried in another server, and it update the accounts if the plan name have only 1 word :(

6. pkuk

pkuk Well-Known Member

So does mine, looks like I'm gonna have to create some new plans and chage over a load of accounts...