The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Checking e-mails? [moved]

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by bliss, Dec 9, 2005.

1. bliss

bliss Registered

Checking e-mails?

Hi all..
    I'm a new c-panel user. I created some accontns on c-panel but I don't know howe check this mails. when I'm wirting for example mail.bliss.com it gives an error. I have not design the web-site but I want to use e-mail accounts. How can check them?

2. bliss

bliss Registered

There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

I get this message..I created accounts...

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

If you're an end-user you need to speak to your web hosting provider. If a server admin, I'd suggest that you read the cPanel/WHM documentation or hire yourself a server admin to help you understand servers.

4. bliss

bliss Registered

I will manage the site. I couldn't find my answer in WHM document. Also I want to learn how to use it.. thanks and need your replies

5. abubin

abubin Well-Known Member

wow...you looks awfully noob. There could be tons of reasons why your email is not working or you just plain don't know. Have you setup stuffs like domain name properly? Have you setup DNS to point those domain names correctly? But if you could go to that site, it should be working already.

Try www.domain.com/webmail

6. simplestar

simplestar Well-Known Member

The accounts names you use should be related to a valid domain that you would have registered. IF you received private nameservers, they need to be registered as well. Thereafter, you would need to set all your records via WHM that have to do with this domain. Your mail will not work if you do not set all your record. You cannot just create an account an email called mail.domain.com or it won't work.