The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chost for Resellers or for Virtual Hosts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jchum, Jan 10, 2002.

1. jchum

jchum Registered

I\'m looking into the features for Cpanel and the demos on the net are really for the person who\'s setting up the site. So I\'m curious whether or not if Cpanel supports the admin level to setup the accounts or other features for each account. If so, is there a demo I can view it?

2. Site5-Matt

Site5-Matt Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

[quote:07233cdf6a][i:07233cdf6a]Originally posted by jchum[/i:07233cdf6a]
    I\'m looking into the features for Cpanel and the demos on the net are really for the person who\'s setting up the site. So I\'m curious whether or not if Cpanel supports the admin level to setup the accounts or other features for each account. If so, is there a demo I can view it? [/quote:07233cdf6a]Absolutely. The \"administrator\" level control panel is actually called the Web Host Manager (WHM). Unfortunately I don\'t have a demo of WHM that I can show you off-hand, but some of our users may know of one that you can of.

Regards,
    Matt

3. DaveUsedToWorkHere

DaveUsedToWorkHere Well-Known Member

demo

If you like a demo version of cpanel to check out the features, please email beta@cpanel.net.