pbixdesign

Registered
Jan 9, 2018
Spain/French
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi!!
I have an unusual problem, it turns out that every minute I have a tool that uploads some CSV files to a folder on a server, on the other hand I have a cron that checks if there is a new file in this folder and processes it. The problem is that sometimes it does not find the file and nevertheless the file is on the server and I am forced to enter the server and rename the file so that I can recognize it and process its information.

I'm desperate, with this problem, is there a way to remove the cache from a directory? or something that forces you to read the directory correctly ?

Thank for your support!!

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
The problem is that sometimes it does not find the file and nevertheless the file is on the server and I am forced to enter the server and rename the file so that I can recognize it and process its information.
Hello @pbixdesign,

Can you provide some more background information on how this script works? Is this a system-level directory, or an account-level directory? Are any specific error messages recorded? Did you check the permissions/ownership values on the files are not detected to see if they match the files that are detected?

Thank you.