Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Clear Cache directory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pbixdesign, Feb 14, 2019.

1. pbixdesign

pbixdesign Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi!!
    I have an unusual problem, it turns out that every minute I have a tool that uploads some CSV files to a folder on a server, on the other hand I have a cron that checks if there is a new file in this folder and processes it. The problem is that sometimes it does not find the file and nevertheless the file is on the server and I am forced to enter the server and rename the file so that I can recognize it and process its information.

I'm desperate, with this problem, is there a way to remove the cache from a directory? or something that forces you to read the directory correctly ?

Thank for your support!!

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @pbixdesign,

Can you provide some more background information on how this script works? Is this a system-level directory, or an account-level directory? Are any specific error messages recorded? Did you check the permissions/ownership values on the files are not detected to see if they match the files that are detected?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...