cass-oneworld

Registered
Feb 24, 2005
Hi All,

Have any of you used the third party 'Client Exec' with WHM/cpanel?

ClientExec allows you to manage client billing, automate account creations in WHM, and much more.

Any hiccups or did it install without any problems.

Any help grately appreciated.

Kind regards
Cass

I-Web

Jul 7, 2003
we used to use clientexec, but then migrated to WHM AutoPilot, a much better product imo

cass-oneworld

Registered
Feb 24, 2005
were you having problems with Client Exec? Will check out WHM auto pilot.

Thanks for your help, I may just come asking questions, I hope you don't mind?

Kind regards
Cass

I-Web

Jul 7, 2003
the support at clientexec started lacking, and the features we needed werent sceduled as priority, so we simply found another package that better suited our needs, and i can honestly say, WHM-AP is a great product......... :)

AlexF

Nov 20, 2003
We use CE and love it. It does lack in some features (as mentioned above) & it takes a while for something to be implemented, but it is stable, clutter free and I prefer the direction where its going. I also have to mention that we recently acquired some customers of hosts that closed and they welcome the UI; previously using MB & HSphere's integrated solution.

my $.02

I-Web

Jul 7, 2003
to be honest..... your best bet...

Most of them offer free trials.... download the trial install it and see what you think, and which one suits your business needs better......

PowerProWeb

Mar 21, 2005
We use ClientExec and love it. It installs very smoothly, just upload the files via FTP and then go to install.php and install!

SEAL31

Dec 4, 2004
We use clientexec as well. It does lack some features I want, but it is veyr easy to use (customer end), and does what I need.