shenzy

Apr 27, 2008
Chile
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello
I need create a custom login theme but i can't "clone" the actual theme . The instruction are:
  1. Navigate to WHM's Theme Manager interface (Main >> Themes >> Theme Manager).
  2. Click Manage Themes under the Login icon.
  3. Click Clone next to the theme that you wish to duplicate.
  4. Enter a name for the duplicate theme in the available text box and click Submit.
But WHM only show option to upload theme. I try in 3 servers and have the same problem.

Anyone who can help me?2017-02-15 17_11_23-srv8 – WebHost Manager.png

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

This is actually a flaw in our documentation. You can replace the instructions under section "1" on the How to Create Custom-Branded Login Pages document with the following steps:

A. Login to WHM via SSH as the root user.
B. Copy the /usr/local/cpanel/base/unprotected/cpanel/ directory to its own custom folder. For example:

Code:
cp -a /usr/local/cpanel/base/unprotected/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/base/unprotected/newtheme
Ignore the additional steps listed under section "1" on this document, but proceed with steps 2 through 7.

Internal case DOC-8052 is open to correct the documentation to reflect the updated instructions, and internal case CPANEL-10426 will ensure the existing themes are listed in "Theme Manager" in cPanel version 64.

Thank you.