The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloned server, resellers missing accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by toygeek, Feb 15, 2006.

1. toygeek

toygeek Member

I used this script to migrate to a new server from the old. I followed the instructions exactly.
    http://forums.cpanel.net/showpost.php?p=166997&postcount=7
    The only problem is that I have numerous resellers. Everything works but the problem is that when a reseller logs in to WHM and goes to view their accounts, nothing is listed. One such reseller is me, rflowers. I checked and /var/cpanel/rflowers.accts was empty. So, I copied it from the old server. Then I restarted cpanel and checked again in WHM. List accounts function showed no account. I looked in /var/cpanel and rflowers.accts was 0 length. So I restored it, tried again, and it was again set to 0 lenth.

The resold sites work perfectly, they serve pages, mail, ftp, etc. Its just that they aren't listed in the resellers WHM.

Please help me solve this. I have resellers screaming at me to get it fixed, and its too late to migrate back to the old box. HELP! :)

2. toygeek

toygeek Member

Did a little digging here on the forum and found that /etc/trueuserowners didn't get migrated. Once that was added, and the .accts files copied back, it worked great.