The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloud Linux cagefs?

Discussion in 'CloudLinux' started by MuhammetDilmac, Mar 28, 2013.

1. MuhammetDilmac

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I install cloudlinux cagefs. But some problem.

1. I click cagefs in whm but ı see an error.

Error:

No response from subprocess (/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/addon_cagefs.cgi) with exit signal: 2

after i write /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/addon_cagefs.cgi

come some error

Can't locate YAML/Syck.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/YAML/Syck.pm line 8.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/YAML/Syck.pm line 8.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 10.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 10.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LicenseComponent/Cache.pm line 10.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LicenseComponent/Cache.pm line 10.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LicenseComponent.pm line 14.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LicenseComponent.pm line 14.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/ACLS.pm line 10.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/ACLS.pm line 10.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/addon_cagefs.cgi line 29.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/addon_cagefs.cgi line 29.

2. cagefs is enable but. I try shell c99...
    cd /etc is working. /etc is show. What can i do?
    ?simsiz 1.png

and cd /home/user/public_html is show all files?

2. artera

artera Registered
    PartnerNOC

We encountered the same issue. The module is not updated to use the new bundled perl interpreter of cpanel.

The fix is simple.
    Edit /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/addon_cagefs.cgi and replace the first line from:
    #!/usr/bin/perl

to:
    #!/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/perl

Maarten de Boer likes this.
  3. Maarten de Boer

Maarten de Boer Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You sir, are a wizard. I was pulling hairs as I couldn't figure out why even though /usr/lib64/perl5 is in the @INC it fails to find in my case Socket.pm.

Starting the service as root using "service myservice start" gave the error while running the init script directly also as root didn't! I plugged lines of code everywhere to find out if something was run as another user but no, in all cases root!

Update: reinstalling perl, perl-CPAN and perl-CPANPLUS using yum fixed all issues for me. Changing the interpreter isn't needed anymore.

#3 Maarten de Boer, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

I am happy to see you were able to address the issue. Thank you for updating this thread with the outcome.