Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Cloudflare linked email

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TorabRamin, Mar 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TorabRamin

TorabRamin Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Hi there,
    I'm new here and I'm a reseller owner. I'm facing a problem.

when a user add there Cloudflare account from cPanel they are getting a confirmation mail from Cloudflare, In this mail they (Cloudflare) mention main server name / company name from where I get my reseller but I don't want that my resell user will see this name. How may I change / control this name with my own brand name? OR what should I tell to change to my reseller provider?

Attached the email copy what my user is getting:-

[​IMG]

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @TorabRamin,

I recommend contacting CloudFlare's support team to request a change to the email template they use. Or, if this is a CloudFlare plugin appearing in the cPanel UI, contact your reseller hosting provider to see if there's anything they can change in the plugin configuration to prevent this from happening.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...