The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cluster Management hang

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by mludwig, Jun 16, 2007.

1. mludwig

mludwig Member

I had trouble with the Cluster Management page freezing at the table. I managed to fix it, but was wondering whether this was a bug.
    My host set up a new VPS for me to copy my accounts over. I performed the initial configuration and set-up the old and the new VPS in cluster to provide seamless DNS transitioning. Anyway, they messed up something with the installation and I got a new VPS with a new IP. The second new VPS obviously didn't have any cluster configuration but the old VPS still had the first-new (now disabled) VPS in its cluster configuration. The Cluster Management page would load up until the point where it should list the servers in the cluster and it stopped (actually it was waiting until I had enough of that and closed it).
    I deleted the cluster config files of the defunct VPS from /var/cpanel/cluster/root/config/ on the old VPS and suddenly the page loaded correctly.

Is this a bug in WHM 11.1.0 cPanel 11.4.6-R13580 on FEDORA 5 i686?