Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Cluster Problem

Discussion in 'Bind/DNS/Nameserver' started by jcallery, Sep 9, 2004.

1. jcallery

jcallery Well-Known Member

I tried to add a server to my cluster and got the following error:

There was an error while processing your request: Cpanel::Accounting returned [HTTP/1.0 900 NET OR SSL ERROR ./cgi/trustclustermaster.cgi 26081: open_tcp_connection: failed `64.2xx.xx.xx', 2087 (Connection refused) ]

The weird thing is that I don't have a firewall on this server. Does anyone know how I can "open" this port, or make it so WHM is accessible through https?

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kris1351

kris1351 Well-Known Member

Why does every new person here think it is fair or nice to crosspost?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jcallery

jcallery Well-Known Member

What does it mean to cross post?

Yes, with the help of cPanel support, we were able to troubleshoot the problem. They said that there was a problem with the default SSL certificate in WHM, and all they did was reset it.

Hope this helps!

4. Jeff-C

Jeff-C Well-Known Member

The install didn't go well apparently on several counts, so I didn't know the question to ask that would result in the correct terms to find the answer until I had tried and failed to solve it many times. In total I had to uninstall and reinstall the dns-only version 4 times to get it to work, but it's finally working.

Thanks very much jcallery for the reply! Turned out I had to rm -r -f the cpanel directory and the unpacked cpanel install directory for it to finally install correctly. But I really appreciate the reply.