Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Cluster Problem

Discussion in 'Bind/DNS/Nameserver' started by malisert, Jan 3, 2007.

1. malisert

malisert Registered

Hi,

I want to synchronize 2 server.So I entered Cluster/Remote Access > Configure Cluster
    And I set Enable Dns Clustering.Then I wrote my second server's IP.Then I wrote the keys and I clicked to the Submit.

After 2 minutes it gave me an error like below:

Code:
    There was an error while processing your request: Cpanel::Accounting returned [HTTP/1.0 
    900 NET OR SSL ERROR ./cgi/trustclustermaster.cgi 18226: open_tcp_connection: failed `75.xx.xx.xx, 2087 (Connection timed out) ] 
    What's the problem?

2. arkain

arkain Well-Known Member

I am having the same problem, if anybody could please help us out asap... all of our sites are down...

3. tweakservers

tweakservers Well-Known Member

is the required port being allowed in your firewall in this case 2087 if you are running one?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. arkain

arkain Well-Known Member

yes, the funny thing is, it works for say 1 day fine, and then after that it gives me that error...

5. arkain

arkain Well-Known Member

the main clustering server connects to server #4 fine, but server #3 has problems... and all of them have the same configurations...