The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cluster Problem

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by malisert, Jan 3, 2007.

1. malisert

malisert Registered

Hi,

I want to synchronize 2 server.So I entered Cluster/Remote Access > Configure Cluster
    And I set Enable Dns Clustering.Then I wrote my second server's IP.Then I wrote the keys and I clicked to the Submit.

After 2 minutes it gave me an error like below:

Code:
    There was an error while processing your request: Cpanel::Accounting returned [HTTP/1.0 
    900 NET OR SSL ERROR ./cgi/trustclustermaster.cgi 18226: open_tcp_connection: failed `75.xx.xx.xx, 2087 (Connection timed out) ] 
    What's the problem?

2. arkain

arkain Well-Known Member

I am having the same problem, if anybody could please help us out asap... all of our sites are down...

3. tweakservers

tweakservers Well-Known Member

is the required port being allowed in your firewall in this case 2087 if you are running one?

4. arkain

arkain Well-Known Member

yes, the funny thing is, it works for say 1 day fine, and then after that it gives me that error...

5. arkain

arkain Well-Known Member

the main clustering server connects to server #4 fine, but server #3 has problems... and all of them have the same configurations...