Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

CMDLCache:: Out of memory, is it cpanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sineater213, Jul 21, 2009.

1. sineater213

sineater213 Registered

I have a vps with 1gb ram and not even 10% of my memory is being used by my two websites so I decided to host my own gameserver (teamfortres 2) however whenever I try to run the server I get this error:

CMDLCache:: Out of memory

I read somewhere that cpanel restricts your memory usage or something like that but I never found a fix around it. here is more information on my server in case it'll help

Also these are my server specs in case they might help:
    Intel® Xeon® CPU X3230 @ 2.66GHz
    ram: 1gb

Linux version 2.6.18-128.1.1.el5.028stab062.3 (root@rhel5-64-build) (gcc version 4.1.2 20070626 (Red Hat 4.1.2-14)) #1 SMP Sun May 10 18:54:51 MSD 2009

2. david510

david510 Well-Known Member

Enter into the vps using vzctl and check the failcnt value in the beancounters.

cat /proc/user_beancounters

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Janak

Janak Well-Known Member

make sure your GFX card driver is up to date.

try to verify the integrity of game cache; Right click on the game in your games list--> Properties--> Local Files--> Verify integrity.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...