maxstudios

Dec 1, 2003
Hi,

I am in the process of creating a WHM/Cpanel addon for macromedia coldfusion mx 7, and maybe blue dragon coldfusion.

If anyone is interested in this project can you please let me know as so i can keep you updated as i progress with this.

KingDrew

Oct 24, 2004
Paris, Texas
I've been considering this also for developing an addon so the user can create their DSNs for MySQL and PostgreSQL databases. What features do you plan to place in the addon?

ghettopixel

Registered
Dec 20, 2006
Status anyone, I don't want to have to switch control panels because Cpanel doesnt support Coldfusion and RoR yet :(

maxstudios

Dec 1, 2003
Bump!

Sorry guys this project was perm put on hold as life .

If i get more time at a later date ill possibly start up a sf.net page.

Sorry if you got your hopes up.

I do think that cPanel would benifit from Coldfusion plugins, but in the same breath cPanel need to update there mod_mono to the latest as what they currently have is old and doesnt work properly.

I think as 11.x evolves and going into 12.x there is a possibility that it will all get sorted.

If in the mean time i get a cf "addon" for cPanel build i will post it for those interested.

Regards

net4ward

Registered
Jun 2, 2006
Count me in!

Bump!

If i get more time at a later date ill possibly start up a sf.net page.

If in the mean time i get a cf "addon" for cPanel build i will post it for those interested.

Regards
I am definitely interested. Please keep me posted.

AeonCube

Jul 18, 2007
Will coldfusion install on linux? I have tryed but it errors out

Any Help welcomed!
Yes you can install coldfusion on linux, if you are trying to install it on a server then you will require RedHat server linux V3+ (4/5 recommended).

See on the adobe.com website for more info on this.

Any help you need just let me know and my company will be more than happy to try as we are very interested in this sort of addon :D