The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming back to the hosting arena

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jdfcomputers, Sep 8, 2007.

1. jdfcomputers

jdfcomputers Member

Apr 12, 2004
    Finally after 1 full year I am re-entering the Web Hosting Arena.

My absense was precipitated by an agreement with my previous employer that I could not compete for a full year.

Well....guess what - 1 year past and here we go.

Who was my past employer, well none other than and its other flavors;,, and everyone's favorite -

Anyone who ever hosted with them will be familiar with me, I was the tech stuck with fixing customer accounts and addressing the customers when things went wrong. Anybody who knows the history, things went very wrong. Do I have answers as to why, yes, however it would be very unprofessional of me to disclose for any reason. If the managers at wish to release the information that is their choice.

Am I starting my own web hosting company? not yet
    Will I start my own web hosting company? undecided at this point
    Why am I back? because very soon I will be looking for work in the industry

Who else but a tech that has gone through the pure hell that was and, fixing 1000's of accounts, servers and billing issues.

I hope everyone here can welcome me back, without holding my previous employer's past against me. Just a tech who did his best in a bad situation.

Support - Jeff
  2. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2003
    New York
    Wow, I never seen so much ego in one posting..... :rolleyes:

Maybe your post should be moved to the "jobs" section, as this is a forum for Cpanel support and you are not running Cpanel nor requiring any assistance with anything regarding Cpanel.
    #2 nyjimbo, Sep 8, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2007