Registered
Jan 24, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I created 3 cPanel accounts, site1, site2, template1

That 3 users home are /home/site1/www , /home/site2/www, /home/template1/www

MY QUESTION:

When a user access site1.com or site2.com it should display files from /home/template1/www

Any one please help me on this?

NOTE: I want to use different accounts, addon domain from a single account is not solution for my case. please consider 3 accounts

Thank You in Advance

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Modifying the Apache configuration to have the accounts use the same document root would not be an ideal solution in my opinion. In the scenario you described, does the "template1" account use static or dynamic content? If it's just static content, then the safest way to achieve this without using the "Parked Domain" feature is to simply copy the content to the other accounts.

Thank you.

baby names

Registered
Feb 18, 2011
I created 2 FTP accounts for one domain

First account can view all domains
second FTP account is for Client I would like to hide a particular folder from the client
How to hide a folder from client FTP account (remain all other folder and files shou;d be visible to client)
Please help me urgently

lab

Registered
Jan 24, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello Michael,

"template1" have the dynamic code, I dont want to copy in each folder/account, need some way where I can link or display from common folder when some one type site1.com or site2.com

Case is like site1.com site2.com should display from "template1" and site3.com and site4.com should display from "template2" folder / account

Parked Domains / Add on Domains is not a solution for me because site1.com, site2.com,site3.com and site4.com must have different cPanel accounts and those 4 web sites have their own mails, database,....

Can you help me for the same.

Thank You

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator