The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

complains to my hosting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CMGU, Jul 12, 2008.

1. CMGU

CMGU Member

look good managers Cpanel I am user of you but lately noc happens with the servers or just because mine is the second stop that you come to my website and derrepente everything they had on my Web disappears everything was qeu climbed as the forum and I have only acseso the administration of everything and nobody else is happening very often and can not be the truth so I am very upset and I would like to help me with this and investigate this happening please.

2. PDW

PDW Well-Known Member

I dont understand what your saying here myself. Not sure if anyone else whould. Cpanel doesnt host servers, its a software.

3. mtindor

mtindor Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I suspect that English is not this person's first, second or third language and that instead he probably typed it in his language, inserted into Google Language Tools or Babelfish (if that's even still around) and had it spit it out in English.

I've tried to go English to some other language before via Google Tools - some works better than others.

If this isn't the case, then the boy is smoking crack :)

Like PDW said, your severely broken English just doesn't make any sense to those of us who decipher it ;)

Mike