The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete account kill

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by adataman, Jun 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. adataman

adataman Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have an account that had issues with fatal errors for php, I could not back out. I terminated acct in WHM and recreated it. The issue I am having over and over is the default webpage cgi error. also still having issues displaying of fatal error in newly installed shopping cart. even after termination and fresh install still having issues.
    So i went ahead, installed a completely different domain and fresh shopping cart on the server with zero issues fatal errors warning or anything.
    My question is, what is holding on with this specific domain I am having trouble with, apparently the server is remembering it as all existing and newly installed domains operate flawless.
    Please somebody advise how to completely remove all traces of this troubled domain so I can reinstall and move forward.
    Thanks

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator