cPanel 92.0.6

RaymundoRdz

Registered
Jan 5, 2021
Mexico
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello

I tried to configurate the calendar in my iphone without success, I tried the 3 ways of configuration that the cpanel recommend, even I install the profile with the automatic configuration but it was not possible to obtain my domain calendar in the Iphone, could you please help me?

I tried with URL server, I tried with URL alternative server and with the URL SSL/TLS security server and not working

thank you

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about this difficulty with the setup. Are you seeing any errors with the process you can share? Since you have root access to the system, do you see any logs in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log while you perform that work?

RaymundoRdz

Registered
Jan 5, 2021
Mexico
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about this difficulty with the setup. Are you seeing any errors with the process you can share? Since you have root access to the system, do you see any logs in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log while you perform that work?
Hello I am new in this topics of Cpanel, I review and I am not root user, or I don´t configure my user as root user, Is there any chance to solve the topic that I mentioned?, essentially I can configure my calendar in my Iphone, as I mentioned, I tried all the configurations that Cpanel define but nothing!!!. What can I do?

thank you

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
If there were any errors in your client that would be helpful in pointing us in the right direction. If not, you would need to speak with your hosting provider or datacenter to see if they could help with the troubleshooting on their end.