The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

configure php options

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by masondixon, Feb 3, 2005.

1. masondixon

masondixon Member

i am trying to setup php with --with-mssql='/usr/freetds/' support. this is not one of the install options in easyapache. is there some way i can change the ./configure that easyapache uses with some file?

i tried to run ./configure with the install options i wanted and got an error. (dont have it in front of me right now, will post it if necissary).

when i run easyapache it rebuilds php with some configure options, is there any way to change that default set?

2. masondixon

masondixon Member

answer

running

'./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-dom-exslt' '--with-swf=/usr/local/flash' '--enable-ftp' '--with-ming=../ming-0.2a' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql' '--with-mssql=/usr/freetds/' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-versioning' '--enable-wddx' '--with-zip' '--with-zlib'

works, but then 'make' gives this error:

ext/zlib/zlib.lo: file not recognized: File truncated
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [libphp4.la] Error 1

ANSWER: needed to runa 'make clean' before reconfiguring