Constant subroutine unbound_version redefined at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/autossl_check line 4294967295.

Clemenzas

Jan 16, 2021
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello guys,

I am receiving an email every day with this content:

Constant subroutine unbound_version redefined at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/autossl_check line 4294967295.

I'm not sure what the problem is, I'm not an installer and I'm pretty much a novice, can anyone tell me how I can fix it?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

ZenHostingTravis

PartnerNOC
May 22, 2020
Australia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hopefully it's okay for me to share the below information from the page with you.

Description
This is a known issue on some cPanel systems in cPanel version 96.

We've opened an internal case for our development team to investigate this further. For reference, the case number is CPANEL-37063. Follow this article to receive an email notification when a solution is published in the product.

Workaround
There are no known workarounds at this time; however, our developers are aware of the issue and are investigating.

Spirogg

Feb 21, 2018
chicago
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hopefully it's okay for me to share the below information from the page with you.

Description

We've opened an internal case for our development team to investigate this further. For reference, the case number is CPANEL-37063. Follow this article to receive an email notification when a solution is published in the product.

Workaround
There are no known workarounds at this time; however, our developers are aware of the issue and are investigating.
I am having this issue as well. not a compromised server either. so for sure its Cpanel issue

Reactions: cPRex
Jun 12, 2012
Panchkula, India, India
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner

Description

Workaround

we also waiting same error coming . Even some website redirecting to other website

mvandemar

Jun 17, 2006
They updated the support topic, looks like there is a fix:

Update: CPANEL-37063 is solved in the following cPanel & WHM version(s) and newer:

Just waiting for that version to roll out.

Reactions: cPRex