The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Continuing WebDisk Issues

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by PCZero, Sep 13, 2016.

1. PCZero

PCZero Well-Known Member

I am still having issues mapping a network drive to webdav as htps://foo.bar.com:2078. I can go to the URL in my browser successfully but I cannot map a network drive.

Today after migrating form Easy Apache 3 to Easy Apache 4 I looked through the installed modules and noticed that none of the following three modules are intalled.

ea-apache24-mod_dav
    ea-apache24-mod_dav_fs
    ea-apache24-mod_dav_lock

Do I need to install these modules in order to be able to do what I want (map a network drive)?

Are there any issue/consequences that I need to be aware of when installing these modules?

Are there any other modules that I need to be sure are either installed or NOT installed?

Thanks

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

To update, a support ticket is open for this issue (#7703677). I'll update this thread with the outcome once it's complete.

Thanks!

3. PCZero

PCZero Well-Known Member

Michael I am starting to think very seriously that thus us some obscure setting on my end in Win7. I am going to take down my other box and do a clean install of Win7 to see if I can then do a mapping on that machine. If so, I will then clean install this box as well. (God that is going to be a major PITA). I'll keep you informed as to how it goes.

cPanelMichael likes this.