Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Convert from WebPanel/VDI to Cpanel/Darkorb

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jayglate, Sep 5, 2001.

1. jayglate

jayglate Active Member

I have a few clients to move over from a VDI based system to a Darkorb based system. Are there any conversion scripts available or instructions on how to do so. I know how ot move cpanel to cpanel. but from webpanel to cpanel, I dont know. Any direction would be great.

Thanx
    Jay

2. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

here is a thread that went over how to do this, towards the bottom is where they give some great instructions. ;)

http://support.cpanel.net/new/viewthread.php?tid=2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kwimberl

kwimberl Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, that thread dealt with moving from CPanel to CPanel. I, too, am curious about moving from WebPanel to CPanel. I have to do this this weekend...

4. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

if you read the 5th post down, Nicholas Brown states [quote:dd066e814e]Its from a \"WebPanel\" <rolleyes> server to a CPanel server :).[/quote:dd066e814e]you are right, it isn\'t made clear if what CRego3D is explaining is a cpanel->cpanel move or a webpanel->cpanel move further down in that thread. he did tell Nick to ICQ him for instructions, you might try doing the same thing. i really thought what he explained was how to do it since he posted after MrInfotell, who was asking how to move off of VDI(webpanel version). ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Jordan

Jordan Registered
    PartnerNOC

Mike just did this for one of our customers...Im sure if anyone contacts him he\'ll be happy to explain any tricky bits..

Jordan