The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cookie problem with Neomail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by sbrad, Apr 29, 2002.

1. sbrad

sbrad Well-Known Member

I have one user that keeps getting an error when trying to use Neomail. I have tried it, and get the same error:

&Your request didn't contain the proper session ID cookie -- access denied!&

Anybody know what's causing this?

2. Brad

Brad Well-Known Member

We see the same problems from time to time with no rhyme or reason for it?

Whats weird is that you can get into the default screen and see all mail in the inbox but if you click on any menu options or a message then the error comes up.

Anyone know what the story is with OpenWebMail? Is it coming back? I know it still works here.

3. moronhead

moronhead Well-Known Member

& &Your request didn't contain the proper session ID cookie -- access denied!&

That happens when a user's browser has a restriction for accepting cookies.

4. Brad

Brad Well-Known Member

Yes, it also happens on it's own from time to time. I think today I have determined it has something to do with a demo account or subdomain access, don't know yet.

[quote:e491412184][i:e491412184]Originally posted by moronhead[/i:e491412184]

& &Your request didn't contain the proper session ID cookie -- access denied!&

That happens when a user's browser has a restriction for accepting cookies.[/quote:e491412184]

5. Sijo

Sijo Registered

Well The problem must be with the wirte pernmissions of the nession files.
    The neomail sessions are stored in /var/cpanel/neomail .
    Check that the permissions of this directory is drwxrwxrwt. If it is so Then There is only one possibility. ur /var is full. Check this by typing df in command line. lelete your lod logs and make some free space. Thatzt. :)