The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coppermine Upgrade to 1.4.2

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by webmaster23, Feb 26, 2006.

1. webmaster23

webmaster23 Registered

I am a cPanel user and Fantastico prompted me to upgrade my Coppermine from 1.3.4 to 1.4.2. I click on upgrade, and I get the following message/error:

Upgrading...

Initializing Parameters - Done.
    Generating MySQL Backup - Done.
    Generating Files Backup - Done.CREATE TABLE `cpg_favpics` ( `user_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `user_favpics` TEXT NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY ( `user_id` ) ) COMMENT = 'Stores the server side favourites' - Table 'cpg_favpics' already exists

And then it stops. My album now has errors in it...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thebarne/public_html/gallery/index.php:751) in /home/thebarne/public_html/gallery/themes/mac_ox_x/theme.php on line 861

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thebarne/public_html/gallery/index.php:751) in /home/thebarne/public_html/gallery/themes/mac_ox_x/theme.php on line 862

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thebarne/public_html/gallery/index.php:751) in /home/thebarne/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 51

I upgraded once before (to 1.3.4) and it worked flawlessly. Apparently there is a problem with this new upgrade routine? Anyone else have this problem? I have a straight install of Coppermine, no mods. Please help.

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You should discuss Fantastico issues over at www.netenberg.com since it's a third-party app.