Copy Account -- Webpanel to CPanel 4.5

billmicke

Mar 28, 2002
I am slowly moving clients off of Webpanel and unto my CPanel server one account at a time. I moved many accounts yesterday from a Webpanel server to a Cpanel 4.5 server I have. It worked great yesterday.

However, I woke up today, drank a cup of coffee and began to continue this process. However, today I am getting an error message when attempting to move sites.

===================
ERROR MESSAGE
The remote server didn't report a correct md5sum of the archive. Please ensure you selected the correct type of remote server
===================

I made sure I was using the correct remote server IP (Origin server), the correct server root password (Origin Server), the correct account username (Origin Server) and I had checked &WebPanel& where it asks what the remote server is. Still, does not work. A move from Cpanel 4.5 to Cpanel 4.5 works fine though, NOT WebPanel to Cpanel 4.5.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem... copying WebPanel to CPanel?? The only thing that has changed since yesterday is that Cpanel automatically updated last night. I don't think VDI ever updates their Webpanel so I don't think that is an issue.

B

bdraco

Its possible that webpanel got updated ..

Anyways I'd be happy to look into it for you if you drop me an email ([email protected]) with all the access info.

B

bdraco

Turns out your webpanel box is running an old version of perl without File::Glob, which recently became required .. I'll work on a work around for you...

B

bdraco

4.7.0 build #1 will account for a webpanel server with old perl now .